Thursday, September 6, 2007

Implant

Implant. Draft four. Turned in.

I spent my entire Labor Day weekend working on it. While other people engage in ludicrous activities like frolicking on the beach, spending time with friends and family or doing things that are fun, I was busting ass to get Implant rewritten and handed in.

(I'm kidding... writing's fun for me).

Standard woodshed practice: door locked, phone off, and massive amounts of cheap booze, caffeine and sleep deprivation.

And thus, did I give birth to a bouncing baby 96-page motherfucking fireball of a techno-action/thriller.

While the peeps read and digest, I've been noodling with ideas for ISLAND RUN, fucking around with FN and rewriting THE BULLY.

This week's been extremely busy. We're gearing up to officially enter pre-production, while at the same time doing all the stuff I normally do. It's cool, just... every minute of every day is about something. I'm looking forward to getting some chill time in this weekend.

No comments: