Friday, September 21, 2007

Biker's Penis Hit By Lightning

This from Fortean Times, the greatest magazine in history:

"A Croatian motorbiker's penis was zapped by lightning as he stopped beside the road to take a leak.

Ante Djindjic, 29, from Zagreb, said: "I don't remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.

"Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis."

Djindjic, who suffered light burns to his chest and arms, added: "Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually."'

If this ever happened to me, I'd legally rename myself "Kid Lightning Dick Kuciak." I mean, really... after you walk away from lightning hitting your dick, what else can the world throw at you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Could be a poster boy for Trojans.

"When in a storm... don't forget your rubbers"

Anonymous said...

And what the hell is that up top???

Mike Kuciak said...

Just pulled it down. Looked like an ad from Brazil.

I'm guessing it's a robot that floats around cyberspace and sticks ads in blogs. Though I'm intensely curious as to what word or word combination attracted its attention... "biker/lightning?" "Penis/biker?" It boggles the mind.