Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Query of the Day

"This holiday, the Demons of Christmas, with their desire to corrupt innocent souls, kidnap the only ones who can stop them, The Spirits of Christmas. Once out of the way, they target, Mr. SCRUMGE, the true embodiment of Christmas. Scrumge learns charity fundraisers are a hoax, Bob Cratchit scams Tiny Tim as a cripple, his nephew Fred tries to kill him for his fortune. Scrumge's generosity fades, making him a cheap bastard. The good spirits escape, in super hero style they battle the evil spirits to save Scrumge and Christmas too!

The Holidays are right around the corner and we need a little spirit right this very minute! However the annual sweet and sugary sentimental Christmas movie just makes most of us want to gag. To appease this jaded view I have written my current screenplay entitled [title]. It received most Honorable Mentioned Comedy at "Screenplay Festival" 2007. Should you have any interest in a project like this please consider reading my screenplay."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know... that one actually sounds kinda interesting. I'm a sucker for Christmas movies as it is but I would have some standards. If it comes out anything like Jingle all The Way then I'd just have to shove my fist in someones ass.

Speaking of fist, ass and anger... I garnered myself a collection of Anthrax albums in the last week. Been a while since I had them. I forgot just how good an album Among The Living really is.

Head-Banging Bliss

Anonymous said...

I loves me some Among the Living. I've always had a soft spot for Spreading the Disease ("A.I.R." is a fuckin' JAM), thought they stumbled on State of Euphoria, but I really dig Persistence of Time.

I've heard very little of the John Bush stuff, though I suppose I should educate myself sometime.

Brian "B-Boy" Thomas said...

humm how do you get ass and anger from anthrax i'll never know lol

Anonymous said...

Think I was going from Fist Full of Metal through to Metal Up Your Ass (don't ask how I through Metallica in there) and came out the other end with Among The Living.

Don't question it. Just leave it be. All is right in the world.

NFL

Steve said...

I think I saw this done by MST3K.

Twice.