Friday, April 18, 2008

T-Shirts and Shit

I'm opening a store on cafepress.com. Sometimes I see or hear funny shit and I think, "That would make a badass t-shirt or something."

Thanks to the magic of the internet, now I can pour that thought into a physical reality.

I'm just now getting it going... There's nothing in there yet. But I should have a couple of things in there by next week.

This ain't about the cash. I'm only gonna kick the basic price up by a buck. I'm throwing this up mostly because I'm amused by the idea of inflicting ridiculous in-jokes on the world. That, and I'm usually wearing a t-shirt or something when I write. Why not hang around in custom shit? There's every likelihood I'll be my own best customer.

7 comments:

Brian "B-Boy" Thomas said...

would be cool to have a shirt with all of allen smithe's films listed

Mike Kuciak said...

Exactly, shit like that.

Brian "B-Boy" Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian "B-Boy" Thomas said...

doh cant edit post.. anyway http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml is a cool site for t shirts i would love to own but never wear unless i like to fight lol

Unknown said...

NICOTENE!!!!!!

Mike Kuciak said...

LOL...

Adria Lang said...

"Earn your weird."

Yeah?