Thursday, January 31, 2008

I BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE (Part Two)

Here's the part where we get into the meat and potatoes of the letter. You'll notice she starts repeating herself and going in circles a little bit.

While I was transcribing, I tried picturing her reaction to watching Nicole Kidman in The Others, and especially Bewitched. And all I saw was Kathy Bates saying, "I'm your number one fan."

Stayed tuned for part three...


In April, 200, I called my younger sister. She told me I would be going to A premiere, and to be very careful. She said she saw “Nicole Kidman”, giving me the “iciest’ stare, trying to penetrate me ‘like a knife’. She told me, this and sounded very worried as our family has a history of clairvoyance and Dream study, because of my mother’s persistence. Many of our dreams, simply come true. This was very common, up to that time. I told her, I already knew, I had the same vision, but I was going anyway, as I believed, I was being led By a higher power, a Higher myth, a permeating and constant power, much higher than that of evil intentions and doings. The power of Good.

Many things Happened to me that month. I told a good friend of mine a nightmare I had in 1998. This was Real. I saw myself Being Burned At the stake by Nicole Kidman and her father Anthony. Nicole was feeding the fire, with a pitchfork, full of Hay. I was screaming. I saw Tom Cruise, running to save me, but it was too late. I yelled out “be careful Andrew, she’s going to put a spell on you”. I awoke, covered in sweat about 3:00 am, and said to myself first, that’s why I was suffering 10 years of depression. Nicole killed me, and Tom was my love.

The Realization Hit, home, hard, like a Brick to the Back of my Brain. Was this really, real? Did I have something to do with Tom and Nicole, but in another life? Was this the secret cause of my Emotional Depression

It was Paris (this, Tom’s name was Andrew Robinson, and my name was Jessica. I was committed to trial for witchcraft by Nicole Kidman, whose name was Kim Kias. I recall Penelope Cruz, also there. I know Tom (Andrew) killed himself after my trial, he jumped off a cliff. He also buried me, but not before engraving his initials on my blackened forehead, A.R., with a circle and a cross. [Note: she’s drawn a little cross here.] I saw all of this in a vision and successive visions for 3 years afterwards. Art seemed to imitate life, as a scene in the movie Vanilla sky, has Tom’s character “jump off a cliff” as VOLTAIRE said “The word chance is Devoid of meaning I knew, something was up. And down. I would have a major part to play in Tom + Nicole’s life in the near future. It was there in my dreams, revealing so much, hidden and not out there, obvious” but underlying hopes, for some justice for JESSICA’S HEART and ANDREW’S SOUL*

The Movie “Greenmile” would, incite a new set of “visions”. John Coffey, the handshake, the miracle vision. I was drawn to the “Chinese gardens in Sydney” on particular day, with a friend, and all the time, I kept hearing this thought in my Head “you’re going to shake Tom’s hand and he’s going to see it’s you”, he’ll remember who you are and the spell, the Curse, “the Evil Eye” will be Broken forever. He will split with Nicole after you touch him. He will know, you’re not Nicole, she was using witchcraft and pretending to be his “Jessica”, his Heart’s one, true love. She tricked him.

I found, a sunglass soft case in green and black, with the name “Tom Coffey” on it and a mobile phone. It was unreal. I couldn’t tell my friend, as we sat at the Tea room, having some Iron Buddha, holding the case, I knew it was a symbol of the unconscious. Tom would see the truth, after I shook his hand. It would be a spark and Tom would receive the truth from my handshake, Just like “Tom Hanks” did in greenmile. It all came to me “out of the Blue,” but it was such a part of me, I couldn’t deny. It was the truth, in its unusual and secret way of telling this past life was unresolved. All I had for proof was my dreams linking me to Tom + Nicole. Mythological power. The understatement of truth, just like “John Coffeys”, transference of mystical power to Tom Hanks character, I knew this would Happen in real life. I just knew. I Had Angels on my side, whoever they were, something or somebody was telling me what to do.*

A month later, I was forced to attend the MI2 premiere in Sydney, Tom would be there, I was assured, not to feel scared, to just go along with it. I remember it was the coldest night of the year, and I had to buy new boots and I was pretty broke. But something kept pushing and pushing me to go to Fox Studios in Sydney. I didn’t know how, but I knew I would see Tom. On arriving, there had been a huge crowd, and I looked around then felt like giving up. I asked a security guard, if he knew if Tom was coming and he said ‘soon’. I was nervous and excited and scared, and I started to walk away, to just forget about it, when the guard, called me back and said “there he is”, he was in a black car, cruising up, and parked just near to me and the guard.

I saw Tom get out, and I couldn’t “Believe it,” I yelled out “Andrew” and tears just seem to run from my eyes. I had to wipe them back quickly and something said you have a job to do, just shake his hand. I Did. Tom jumped back, nearly fell. A security officer was near, and I just watched him, said nothing to him. He walked off in disarray, he seemed taken aback, and went to the opposite side, before being called back, by a FAN with a videocamera. I yelled out “Thomas”…. Come over here and said “How About A Kiss” just to be jovial. He said No,ooo!!! But I just knew something deep had changed. I saw him again, before he left the showing, and looked into his eyes, all I saw was Egyptian pyramids, and a thought came to me” He’s going to stay with a “Spanish” girl for 3 years, Don’t get upset! I let go of his arm and told him, “He would dream of me.” That’s all.

I Did Have A vision that I was murdered in Ancient Egypt, by my twin brother king SETI 1. He was Nicole. He/She hated me intensely, because I was given the throne. She Had me murdered, stabbed in the back, in the temple and took my throne. The night she won the OSCAR, I dreamt of her as a black African, SPITTING on my grave, saying "There you go brother, I’ve stolen your OSCAR.” He was very angry and embittered.

It seems Tom, Nicole and I are in A past life/Triangle, Love/Hate dilemma. I’ve commented many times how similar we act, our jawlines are identical, we’re sweet, we cover our nose +mouth when we giggle, it’s too uncanny. My Angels keep telling me, she was very jealous of ‘me’, and Tom, and our love in the past. So she superimposed me, to trap him.

No comments: