Friday, February 1, 2008

I BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE (Part Three)

And now, for the thrilling conclusion of I BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE.

She repeats some stuff, but takes everything to a whole new level that's almost -- dare I say it? -- reminiscent of some Robert E. Howard stories. Though Howard never had Kull get rhinoplasty in Atlantis.


I Dreamt of the Divorce the night before it Happened. It was on the front page news. I told me flatmates, that Tom + Nicole would divorce today, and they commented as usual “you and you’re” dreams. But it did happen, and I had a newspaper thrown into my lap at the coffee shop, with the front cover displaying the “Divorce”. It was true. I was so happy, I called my sister in Cairns, Nth QLD, and said I told you so, for 6 months, when I was living in Cairns, I was dreaming of Tom + Nicole nearly everynite, in A Divorce. I was a CLAIRVOYANT.

Penelope came into the picture and that was it. I let go. Had to. It was another karmic experience. I just had to be patient with the lot.

I was living in a small unit, when I began to have more visions throughout 2001, about Tom. Also I knew those Black glasses he wore so often, not on the outside, were torn off him by some spiritual force. It Broke the Spell, my Handshake, over his subconscious. He was under Nicole’s Evil Eye and terribly subdued in that 10 year marriage to stay trapped and in love with Her. He never loved her, he loved somebody else and Nicole has never come to terms with it. Her twin, a past life, too late to look back.

I spent a lot of time alone, and would sing my favourite song “One Day I’ll fly Away” and also I would sing Children of the Revolution. [Here, she crosses out “When Moulin Rouge was being filmed in Sydney.”] When Moulin Rouge came out, those 2 songs were on the Soundtrack, and I was awestruck. It was clearly some thought transference while we were both in Sydney, she filming, me Dreaming of seeing Tom, for real, Again.

I Believe Now, Fully that our lives were switched. Our D.N.A. interchanged. I’ve had visions of past life recalls of me and Tom in Atlantis and Nicole involved in some wicked cruelty, MAGIC of a socerer’s kind. I saw Tom being damaged, tied to a table, his nose was being changed, hooked with instruments, and I too, was being changed, with utensils, metal things. My nose was pulled wide apart and my teeth were made, crooked and stuck on top of each other. It was a most hideous vision. I dreamt our D.N.A. was tampered with, by powerful BLACK MAGICIANS in ATLANTIS and of which one, was NICOLE KIDMAN.

Her Eyes Scare me. Eyes wide open, in search of real Evil to do. She isn’t a Human Soul in my eyes, she’s a girl with serious bad intentions to myself and to Tom. I don’t trust her, I never will. It’s all too uncanny and perfect. She stole Tom’s money in that Alimony suit, and I’ve a right mind, to sue her for “witchcraft” so has Tom, but only in PARIS. I wonder would they stand for it. I truly wonder, when I see her sad, in the papers, on T.V. is she really Happy she got all the money, or Tom”. All that power is Hypnosis and a very Dark myth, called the “wicked old witch”.

Tom Cruise in production 2002 “I married a witch”
Nicole Kidman in production 2004 “Bewitched”

THE WORD CHANCE IS DEVOID OF MEANING.
“VOLTAIRE”
life is myth. myth is reality.

[She signs the letter with her first name, mobile phone number and city]

3 comments:

Jane Tara said...

Please tell me this woman doesn't live in the same city as me...

Raider Ro said...

Greatest. Query. Ever.

I didn't even get the script in that. It was like she just wanted to share her TRUE story with you.

Mike Kuciak said...

I'm pretty sure it's not a query... It seems like she was hoping that, since we're a production company with contacts in the business, we'd be able to forward her letter to the right people. Take a look at the very first lines of the letter.

That's not unusual. There are two common denominators to classic queries: a) they're handwritten or on a typewriter. b) they're almost always pithces to do a movie based on the true story of their fucked-up lives.