Monday, November 5, 2007

Writers Strike

I live close to Paramount. As left for work, I passed the studio. I saw a bunch of security guards, but no one was picketing.

I work down the block from the WGA building. As I came into work, I saw one camera crew doing a report.

In my little corner of the town, it seems pretty quiet for the moment.

I was on set all this past weekend. Warner Bros Saturday, Fox Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised to find out base camp was in the parking lot next to the Fox 2000 building. Almost every time I've been on the Fox lot this past year, it was for a meeting w/ Fox 2000 re: DK. Whenever I go, I take a little stroll on their New York street set because I think it's neato. Yesterday, I was on the New York street for the first time for its original purpose of shooting a scene set in New York. Too much fun.

I bailed early yesterday so I could make it into the office today and get the music nailed down.

Time to work...

No comments: