Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Query of the Day

This one's just... wow.

"Mady Wright is 18 and she's never seen a penis.

Mady's days are spent navigating the seedy underbelly of movie theater employment and surviving the hell that is high school. On the verge of a breakdown, she consults her friend Shelley, who assures her that the key to stress relief is to get her hymen-ripping over with. After some soul-searching, Mady decides to find a worthy guy with whom to knock boots.

Will Mady find some man candy? Will she go all the way?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo.... tell us more.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I get that this is a query now. Yesterday, I thought this was your next script! HA!

Anonymous said...

Er... this is Steve, by the way.

Mike Kuciak said...

I get several dozen queries a day. Some of them are too priceless to not share with friends.

I used to keep a folder of all the best hard copy queries I got, too. But I can't find it, which is too damn bad. That folder had some examples of pure, brilliant craziness. Many of them were handwritten. I don't think that's a coincidence.