Friday, October 16, 2009

I Have Left My Job to Start a New Company

After seven years with AEI, I have left my position as senior vice president of development to hang my own shingle.

I owe them the deepest gratitude for taking a chance on me, am parting under the most amicable of circumstances, and will continue to work with them on projects in the future.

I was also given the opportunity to work with a group of amazing and talented writers, from whom I learned more than can be measured.

The new venture, Samurai MK, is a management/production company which will sell books, scripts and graphic novels, and produce film, television and internet projects.

It's my intention to keep the business model fluid as I move forward to quickly adapt to the changing landscape in all areas of media and entertainment. But I'll never waver from the core philosophies of honesty, hard work and making sure every project the company takes on is, in some way, awesome.

To everyone who's already contacted me, sincere thanks for your kind words. It's my intention to earn the generosity and support I've gotten thus far.

I'll also continue writing screenplays and novels, as to do otherwise would jeopardize my sanity, and maintain my representation by my friends at Zero Gravity Management.

And now... in the immortal words of Hudson in ALIENS: "Let's rock."

Cheers,

Mike Kuciak
Samurai MK
mike.samuraimk@gmail.com

2 comments:

Steve said...

Woot

JabberWocky said...

Hi Michael. Great blog. Is your AEI email addy still active? Gonna shot you a query through your new one anyway. Check out my blog if you get a chance.

J