Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Attacked by an Umbrella

I was at a meeting this afternoon. We met for coffee at this cafe... it was a patio table with an umbrella situation.

Just as we got done, I stood and picked up my motorcycle helmet. At that moment, a huge gust of wind came along and yanked the umbrella out of the table, which flew down and bonked me on the head. It looked a lot worse than it was... a bunch of people ran over to see if I was alive. I was fine.

But I thought it was funny that, purely by chance, I happened to have head protection in my hand at the same second I got randomly clocked outta nowhere.

I tells ya, kids.. that's irony for ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to start wearing that thing at all times. Then you should were a red and white horizontal striped t-shirt. Then we'll all call you Michael and you'll show everyone the booger you picked that morning. Just remember... the butterfly isn't there to attack or maim you.

Jane Tara said...

That's funny!